Join USA Insulation, LLC
We are a family-owned and operated business, driven by our commitment to our customers and the quality of our work. We are always looking for trusted, driven, and talented people to join USA Insulation, LLC.
Our employees are knowledgeable, professional, and provide exceptional customer service. We embrace our family-oriented values and feel the same about our USA Insulation team.
Experienced insulation installers/technicians needed:
USA Insulation provides batts, spray foam and air sealing services. We work with residential and commercial builders. We are always looking for experienced Spray Foam technicians and Batt Installers.
• Ability to install commercial and residential insulation according to appropriate category specifications.
• Install batt, poly, caulk, and foam insulation per specifications.
• Leave construction sites clean and orderly. Don’t leave tools or supplies behind.
• Keep a timely schedule and finish all projects efficiently.
• Communicate effectively with contractors, sub-contractors and home owners.
• Communicate with the Installation Manager as to project difficulties and problems encountered.
• Operate and run the blow truck properly and professionally.
• Secure the work site and post signs and caution tape as needed to provide necessary safety to anyone in the area.
• Treat fellow employees as internal customers and promote a positive work environment.
• Maintain your tools and personal protection equipment in good working condition.
• Have the knowledge and skills to determine the proper insulation depth for individual attics.
• Work safe and use safety personal protection equipment according to company policy (such as safety glasses, respirator, safety toed boots, cut resistant gloves, high visibility clothing and hearing protection).
• Perform daily vehicle inspections as required reporting any maintenance needs to the Installation Supervisor.
• High School Diploma or GED
• 6 months experience installing batt insulation and spray foam insulation preferred – training available.
• Prefer experience driving commercial motor vehicles (straight truck & delivery vans)
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
• Ability to read instructions, complete forms and do basic math.
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently.
• Basic understanding of the different types of insulation and how to properly install them.
• Ability to distinguish the difference between different types and sizes of insulation.
• Operate a forklift efficiently and safely.
• Be able to lift and/or move 50 lbs. frequently throughout the day.
• Must be able to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and reach.
• Ability to work in tight quarters for sometimes long periods of time.
• Be able to use stilts and other safety equipment comfortably.
ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Work inside and outside in temperatures ranging from extreme heat to extreme cold.
• Wear a respirator and other restrictive personal protection equipment (fall protection, eye protection, hand protection etc.)
• Work on stilts and in elevated places where fall protection equipment may be required.
• Work with and around mechanical equipment on a daily basis.
LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION:
• Must currently have a valid Drivers license with a clean driving record.
• Have the ability to secure a class B or A license with facilitation from the company.